So much star power!
Sony announced on Wednesday that Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio will share the screen for the first time ever in Quentin Tarantino‘s controversial penultimate film!
While the film, now titled Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, has been referred to as the “Charles Manson movie”, the logline implies a somewhat broader focus.
Related: Sharon Tate’s Sister BLASTS Hilary Duff’s Movie About The Murders
Tarantino calls it “a story that takes place in Los Angeles in 1969, at the height of hippy Hollywood. The two lead characters are Rick Dalton (DiCaprio), former star of a western TV series, and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Pitt). Both are struggling to make it in a Hollywood they don’t recognize anymore. But Rick has a very famous next-door neighbor… Sharon Tate.”
It’s been reported that Margot Robbie is circling the role of Sharon Tate, with Jennifer Lawrence in talks for yet another role.
And of course it wouldn’t be a Tarantino movie without Samuel L. Jackson.
The film is still looking at a release date of August 9, 2019 — the 50 year anniversary of Tate’s murder.
[Image via DPA/Parisa Afsahi/Media Punch.]
More From this publisher : HERE ;
We also Recommend : [wp-stealth-ads rows=”2″ mobile-rows=”2″]
- SociLive Pro - Downsell 1. Live Streaming Notification send email, SMS
2. Facebook LiveStreaming Notification Post in Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, LinkedIn
3. Intro Video Creation
4. Youtube Video Analytics
5. Youtube Channel Analytics
- Co Embed All-In-One Cloud Software
- LetClicks Template Club - Discounted LetClicks - Facebook Image Posts for One Click Profits
- VideoWhizz Membership A Revolutionary Video Personalization, Customization, Notification, and Monetization Technology that Drives Maximum Engagement, Conversions, Opt-Ins, and Sales.