My plant based meals for an entire week!
In this video:
-small yellow potatoes
-chickpeas- 15 oz. can
-lemon juice- 1 Tbsp.
-garlic powder- 1 Tbsp.
-dijon mustard- 1 tsp
-turmeric- 1 tsp
-tahini- 2 Tbsp.
-water- 2 Tbsp. (add more as needed for a creamier texture)
-salt- to taste
Chop 10-15 small yellow potatoes in half, and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 400˚F/200˚C for 40 minutes, or until soft. Scoop out a small section of the potatoes to create a bowl. (You can add these to the hummus center, or simply snack on them now!)
In a food processor, combine all remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly. Add more water as needed until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Spoon mixture into the potato cups and sprinkle on some paprika.
MY NEW FACEBOOK PAGE:
**MY ETSY SHOP:
As a mother, I feel it's very important to teach our children about different foods. THEY are the future. These days, so many kids grow up with fast food with very little nutrition and fail to even recognize a simple tomato.
–Ways to teach your kids about food:
1. Grow a garden. This will get kids to want to try the yummy fresh veggies they grew themselves. They will feel proud!
2. Take them shopping with you. Get them to help put things in the cart. You can also let them pick out their own fruit and veggies.
3. Cooking. Let them help you prepare meals. They can take things out of the fridge, wash fruit/vegetables, mash, stir… This will get them excited to try healthy foods.
4. Bake with them. Baking is fun and you can find many recipes online to replace sugar, oil and animal by-products.
5. Let younger children play with their food. They will squish it in their hands, smell it and eventually taste it! This is very important for development.
-Check out what my vegan toddler eats every week for meal ideas:
–My blender: Ninja 1100 watts (model bl660c)
-Music: "Calm" by Silent Partner
**Documentaries that will change your life:**
-Earthlings (Right here on Youtube!)
-Forks Over Knives (on Netflix)
-Vegucated (on Netflix)
-Cowspiracy (on Netflix)
-Forks Over Knives Engine 2 Kitchen Rescue (on Netflix, check this out for great health tips and recipes)
Tags: animal-free ate banana based canada cheap coast cruelty-free earth east fast fat fat-free fitness food freelee friends fruit healthy HOW ideas kids love low meal meals Money oil-free plant plant based porn quick recipes save simple sugar-free teen teenager to toddler vegan vegetables vegetarian vlog wednesday what