Fox News host Laura Ingraham apologized on Twitter on Thursday after mocking teen shooting survivor David Hogg over his college rejections.
But not everyone is ready to forgive and forget.
Many called Ingraham out over the wording of her statement, which cited “the spirit of Holy Week” as a reason for her apology.
Others noted cynically that the apology only came after multiple companies announced they would no longer advertise on “The Ingraham Angle,” including Nestlé, Johnson & Johnson, Expedia and Hulu.
“She only apologized after we went after her advertisers,” Hogg told the New York Times. “It kind of speaks for itself.”
Here’s some of the reaction on Twitter:
More From this publisher : HERE ; This post was curated using : TrendingTraffic
- SyndRanker: Link Indexer SyndRanker: Link Indexer
With this upgrade, you will get:
- 1000 indexes a day
- 1000 Daily Allotment
- Schedule Link for Drip Feed
- Ping Signals via over 300 servers
- Full Report
- No Captcha
- 100% Automated Process
- One-Click URL Submission
- Traffikrr 200 LICENSE
- Pitch Main Pitch - The unique software to create stunning video ads.
- WP Blazer Annual WordPress Management Suite - Control all of your WordPress Blogs In One Simple To Use Dashboard - With Added Automation Features